Sunday, August 30, 2015

Autumn Banner Made Easy

I love having the ability to print out something on the computer and easily turn it into a cute decoration.  Such is the case with these letters made by The Cottage Market.  Let me be clear I did not make these letters, they were made by The Cottage Market.  I simply took Andrea's creative genius and made it a little easier for anyone looking for a super easy autumn banner. 

 
To make this you have two choices: 1- go to The Cottage Market website and download all the letters or you can download the file here that was taken from The Cottage Market website and created a pdf spelling out Welcome Fall.
 
Once you have the letters, I simply cut them out and then strung them on a piece of jute with tiny clothes pins.  It was simple!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment